Like the fact that we’re all made up of energy, all energy has a vibrational frequency, the higher the frequency the more in alignment we are with the universe and the more aligned we are, the easier it is for the universe to support us. We also may feel more abundant, clear, free, light, happy, peaceful and feel a deeper connection with the divine and our intuition.
There are many ways that I like to raise my vibrational frequency.
Here are a few examples:
✨Being in nature
✨Eating high vibrational foods
✨Going barefoot (Earthing)
✨Expressing all pent up emotions (by journaling or talking to a friend who will hold space for me)
✨Self Reiki/energy work
....and many more.
But there is another way that I feel is the most powerful of all.
And that is - Gratitude.
Heartfelt gratitude is the fastest way to experience a shift in your vibrational energy.
When in a state of gratitude, you’re directly connected with your heart - the deepest, wisest, most loving part of yourself. You get a glimpse of the light that is your divine nature.
You become one with who you truly are.
The practice of real gratitude is a game changer. It allows us to see we are what we seek.
There are so many reasons to be grateful!
Conscious gratitude is a powerful practice.
It feels amazing and helps us to connect with the part of ourselves that is infinite, whole and complete.
So, I decided to tell you a bit more about myself, what I do and about why I love yoga, as part of my gratitude practice.
Without further ado, here is my list:
“I am grateful for…”
- Yoga! It’s so much more than what takes place on my mat. It’s a way home to myself. A way of life.
- The first time I went to a yoga class, more than 20 years ago. I had never done anything like it before, I loved how I felt afterwards and I have been practicing ever since.
- For the challenges in my life that led me to my spiritual practice, and then eventually to many great yoga/meditation teachers in which I took teacher trainings from, including: Sue Dumais (mentor, coach and teacher) Daniel Clement (YTT), Wendy Weymann (Meditation Teacher Training, SUP Yoga Training), Donna Freeman (Kids Yoga Training)...and many more.
- My stress management team aka: Inhale and Exhale. When life gets full or I get overwhelmed I come back to my breath. That’s key for me. Pranayama works wonders for that. (So does legs up the wall pose, or a walk in the woods, which always helps me to put things back in perspective as well)
- My Meditation practice. (I Love it!) It’s a non-negotiable daily ritual for me.
- For my good friend Carla Swope who encouraged me to actually start teaching (at Inner Vision Yoga Studio in Chilliwack) after I finished my Yoga Teacher training in 2013. I have been teaching ever since. Teaching yoga fills my heart.
- Chair yoga. I enjoy teaching this the most. I have created my own style of chair yoga. It’s called “Sit, Stretch and Strengthen”. I teach private classes throughout Chilliwack.
- Grateful for what yoga means to me; Navigating the roadmap home to myself, and being okay with wherever I am on the journey, every step of the way.
- The gift of being an Energy Healer, Inutitive Coach and Meditation Instructor as well as a Yoga Teacher, and for how I have been able to combine these modalities into a unique healing experience for others.
- My line of uplifting and inspiring sterling silver jewelry, of which I have been designing for several years (Heart + Lotus Jewelry)
- The voice of my heart, my inner guide, my intuition. That leads me in everything that I do.
Lastly, my fellow yogis, I am grateful for you. You make the world a better place just by being in it.
It’s an honour to be a part of the Fraser Valley Yoga Teacher Blog Tour. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and enjoy the rest of the tour.
Vibrational frequency rising!
If you missed yesterday’s post, check out Perri Noble’s post here: https://www.yogipearl.com/fvyogateachers & you certainly don’t want to miss tomorrow’s post by Alyssa McPherson-http://www.heartandsoulyoga.ca/fvyogateachers ~ happy reading yogis! #fvyogateachers